My friend David Hamilton is running for Texas State Representative in Fort Bend County. David is a Christian who teaches Sunday School at his church and has been very active in pro-life ministry. He and his wife Katie have two young children – a two-year-old named Brad and a newborn named Brooklynn. David played college and semi-pro basketball, and now works in the oil & gas industry. As a State Rep he will be a leader we can trust to do the right thing and fight to build a better future for Texas.
He is running against an incumbent State Rep who has been arrested twice on felony charges, is currently under indictment on 10 felony counts, and is currently being sued by 15 different health care companies in the Houston area that accuse him of basically stealing hundreds-of-thousands of dollars.These alleged illegal activities hurt small businesses and drive up health care prices in our community – yet he campaigns on his support for small businesses and affordable health care! Here is an article about the incumbent’s legal troubles: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/09/21/State-Rep-Ron-Reynolds-Criminal-charges-Texas-Ethics-Commission-fines-and-civil-lawsuits
Please consider helping David in one or more of the following ways:
- Forward this email to anybody who cares about Texas, and would prefer a strong Christian conservative to a personal injury lawyer with serious legal baggage
- “Like” David’s facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/Hamilton4TX
- “Follow” David on twitter at http://twitter.com/Hamilton4TX
- Make a donation to his campaign at http://www.Hamilton4TX.com or by mailing a check to: David Hamilton Campaign; 810 Hyacinth Place; Missouri City, TX 77459
- Tell your friends, neighbors, and family that there is a Texas State Rep under indictment on felony charges who could be making decisions that impact you, your family, and your business and that David is running to restore integrity to HD27!